Saturday, November 22, 2008

The movie is here!! Twilight.


We are just waiting for the movie to start!

After the movie we went to dinner
Heather & Hez

Bobbie & Cindy
Last night we went to Twilight!! I was so excited I have been waiting for this movie to come out forever! A lady at Bobbie's work bought all the tickets to the six o clock showing at Thanksgiving point so Bobbie invited me, Cindy, & Heather to with her. We rushed there after work and I mean going ninety on the freeway I was not going to miss anything. I have heard mixed reviews but I really liked it I thought Edward was fabulous. After we went and ate at Market street grill they have such good food I had cheesy ravioli.

3 comments:

Jacob, Ashley, AJ and DJ said...

I took Jake with me Friday night and he hated it. I loved it though. I can't wait to go again. And not to mention they are going to start filming the second movie next year. Hurray. You guys look so cute. All the Reese's together. :)

Charity said...

Whoo! I am so glad the movie is finally here! It seems like it's been forever! I went to the midnight showing and then went again on Saturday. I LOVED it!!! It wasn't quite like the book, but I LOVED it anyway!

Melinda said...

I loved it too and I really want to see it again as well ;p By the way LOVE your background!!! And Allie is so much fun. You and I should get together for lunch sometime so you can see her.