Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving!!


The Girlie's

The boys

Family

My mom and her boys.

My cute family

My most favorite brother
I am finally posting Thanksgiving only a week late! We had a very busy day first we went to my mom's and she helped me make a green bean dish. We quickly ate and visited with my cute little grandma. Then we went to Wade's Aunt Lindy's and ate there I was already full from my moms most delicious food but I was still able to eat of course. It was such a fun day!!

2 comments:

Brooke Baker said...

OMG! It's so weird to see Wade's family in clothes and makeup. I've only seen them in Hyrum.

Chelsea said...

What a cute family! Ah.. I am so glad you came last weekend and I am totally looking foward to snow boarding this weekend! You can't laugh though- it will be my first time.... eek!