Last weekend we went down to St George. It was fun me and Nixson drove down with Heather. Wade went down with his friends. It was fun we hung out at Dustin and Ana's house and did a lot of shopping and eating.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I love his hair! I want to come see him, maybe Britt and I will come before she has her baby...if it'll wait.
I met Wade through his twin sister Heather. We dated for two years before we got married August 2007! Wade works at Down Under Construction for his dad & I work at Douglas Distributing. We have a weimaraner dog named Duke & a pomeranian name Louis! In December 2009 we added a little boy named Nixson into the craziness.
1 comment:
I love his hair! I want to come see him, maybe Britt and I will come before she has her baby...if it'll wait.
Post a Comment