Earth day concert! It was so fun last minute I got a ticket and it was so much fun Jeff was there he got there early and got us good seats!
SAN FRANCISCO
At the hotel
The pier
We LOVED to eat during the trip.
Blast off!
The star fish were in love!
For being a prison they had a nice view.
Yes a bird at Alcatraz did poop on me!
This was the kitchen in the prison.
Me and Heather went to San Francisco for a weekend. It was so fun! Alcatraz was so cool and kind of creepy. Our hotel was nice except they were doing construction on it so it was kind of loud on Friday thank goodness they had the weekend off. The food was to die for! I would go back just for the cupcakes. The pier was awesome. I can't wait to take Nixson one day.
EASTER!!
Our family on Easter.
1 comment:
Love the pics!! Thanks for the update.....long time no see.
Post a Comment