Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Zoo!!


He LOVED the ducks he just screamed at them.

The Bakers are so in love.

Brooke says she looks like a little kid in this picture. I think I look like her mom!

One day when they get married this will be in the video!

Our cute little family.

He loves to eat he would eat all day if I let him. He screams at me if I am not getting it to him quick enough.

Nixson loves this giraffe toy he now puts those play balls into everything in the house I find them everywhere!

Here are some random pictures. A couple weeks ago we went to the zoo with the Bakers so fun! Nixson loved it he would scream at all of the animals. I am going to have to go a lot during the summer.

1 comment:

Brooke Baker said...

Thanks for going with us! We had so much fun!