Saturday, August 23, 2008

Tagged!

So we decided to do mine and Wades joys Um so here you go...

Joys
1.Duke Dog
2.Being with Wade
3.Shopping
4.Hunting and Fishing (this is Wade's I made it one into one)
5.Being with Heather because she is so wonderful
6.Camping (even though we do not do it that much)

Fears
1.BIG Fat Ugly Spiders like the Hobo spider sick.
2.Getting into a car accident and losing all my limbs
3.Getting a really bad disease like cancer
4.Missing and wasting a hollow tip. (this one is Wades makes no sense to me whatever)

Goals
1.Have a family someday
2.Be a millionaire by forty five( hmm I will believe it when I see it)
3.Own 1,000 pairs of shoes
3.Be a mommy to a Pomeranian puppy.

Current Obsessions
1.Everything MAC I especially love the paint pots
2.I guess shopping for a desk it consumes us, literally.
3.Shopping online it is very addictive.
4.Cleaning!!! (this one is a love hate relationship)
5.Watching woman's beach volleyball. (this one is Wade's of course)

Facts
1.I really suck at posting things on my blog.
2.We eat sushi at least once a week yummy!
3.I am a shopaholic.
4.Wade is a very nice and giving husband. (but not perfect but neither am I)


Now I tag
Natalie
Rachel
Abby

3 comments:

Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...

I haven't tried the paint pots but I love their makeup. I know what you mean addictive to internet shopping.

Greg, Abby and Baby Riggs said...

Hez I am going to fulfill my destiny and write our joys as soon as I can get Greg to sit down with me. That punk a! I hope you are feeling better. Bring cold lunch on Friday and I will too and we'll eat up front.