Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day Weekend!


Try to catch us riding dirty!

We are going to go on a ride! I forgot to bring clothes that I could get really dirty so Wade's grandma let me borrow this very stylish shirt & hat.
There were these cool petroglyphs on the mountain that you could walk right up to
We were riding around and we found this junk yard Wade had his gun on him so we added our bullets to this fridge. I shot the smiley face in the face twice hooray! Wade didn't even hit the target and it was his gun.
He makes a really good lap dog
Me and Bobbie just hanging out
We put Duke in Toy's Kennel he jumped right out.
Over labor day weekend we went to Parowan to visit Wade's grandma. Even though I was sick for part of it it still was way fun! You can ride around on your four wheelers everywhere even around town it was weird driving them on the streets. We took Duke with us and he was really good he had a good time playing with Toy the pug. I think we will make this our new tradition!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Where did you get Duke's chair? Looked like a lot of fun. We all need to get together again.

drama said...

haha our dogs need to meet!! which means you need to come down! we are coming up in a couple weeks so maybe you guys shouldnt ditch us this time so we can hang out?!