Charity, Britnie & Heather.
Heidi & Sara.
We are the cutest couple. I mean me & Lanie.
I think Jeff might just punch Brooke!
Saturday was fun this week I went to lunch at Texas Road house with some of my friends from high school. It was good to hang out and catch up. I hope we can do this all the time! Later Me, Lanie & Brooke went shopping at Tai Pan so fun I love that place. Then we met up with the boys and ate at Chili's.
4 comments:
It was a lot of fun and we should do it more often but Heather I am a little disappointed....you spelled my name wrong :)
Love ya tons
We did have a lot of fun. Next time scary movie.
so cute and so much fun! k so i just read that wade and heather are twins! dude i had no idea... thats awesome!
Hey your blog is way cute. That is fun that you have a circut cutter also. I havn't even used mine yet!
Post a Comment