Sunday, February 1, 2009

St George!


All ready to go to Mesquite.

Bobbies new house in St George.

Finally the formal living room is finished.

The dining room chairs. These were not fun.

Dustin putting the living room together.

Look at Debbie go!
OK I know I am late once again on a post. OK last weekend we went to St George to help Bobbie set up her new house. Wade & I pulled a huge trailer packed full of furniture. The max speed pulling the trailer was 60mph. Real fun it was taking us forever to get there. So when we hit Parowan we pull over to get gas Wade notices one of the trailer tires has blown. So exciting good thing Wade's uncle lives in Parowan and can loan us a tire. So we get back on the road then we are almost to Cedar & Wade notices sparks are flying out of the side of the trailer. Yes another tire has blown. We ditch the trailer & finally arrive in St George at eleven. The next day Wade & his very nice friend Dustin goes & gets the trailer & yes we have furniture. Most of the furniture is put together but some of it is not, it is in pieces really. So we take the day & put together the house. The only thing we did not do was the dining room chairs. They sucked. But at the end of the day we went to Mesquite. Yes to gamble it was fun. It really was a good trip. I can't wait till we can go again.

1 comment:

Greg, Abby and Baby Riggs said...

Hez why is your blog way cuter than mine. I finally figured out how to change my background and its really fugly. It's got sparkly green dots. Gross! I really miss you so I am excited to come into work tomorrow so we can catch up! Can we do lunch. I have been starving without you. I'm going to go change my background now! See you tomorrow! P.s. take greg and i to that house in st. george