
Louis Reese!!

He is the cutest thing in the whole world!!

Me and my newest baby boy.

Heather and Louis.

Tessie and Louis.

Jon fixing Louis's new outfit.
Wade surprised me with a baby Pomeranian for Valentines day! I have always wanted one I was so excited!!
6 comments:
i love it!! so cute. happy valentines
That was very sweet of your husband. I love you new dog he is so cute!!
Hey there Heather!!! I came upon you're blog not too long ago and it's fun to see what you're up to!
Lois is the cutest little puppy in the world! He's so tiny! How is Duke dealing with the new dog in town?
Cute...more pictures please! :)
Oh Lois is a cutie! What a cute Valentines gift. I guess you know you are loved!!
I was right...Duke has been shunned. Ha just kidding heather. That is the cutest puppy i have ever seen! Please buy him a juicy out fit
So cute. I will have to come and see him. Let me know when you are going to the movies and I will see if I can make it. It would be fun.
Post a Comment