Saturday, April 11, 2009


My little guys are so tired.

I was so rude to wake them up by taking their picture


I have been so bad at posting lately. We really have not been up to much so I decided to post pictures of my puppies. Since the weather has been nice enough for them to go outside a lot of the time they have been spending most of their time out there. Then they come inside and are so worn out from chasing each other around they just sleep! The bottom picture is of some cute chocolate bunnies Cheri had made for me they were so good. I ate them right after this picture. The box they were was too cute I had to take a picture of it.

3 comments:

Jacob, Ashley, AJ and DJ said...

Those eggs look really yummy. I still need to come and see your new dog. He is so cute. Let's really do lunch this week. :)

Mike said...

your dogs are so cute together. haha it makes me laugh they are best friends.

Chelsea said...

Cute cute puppies! So I saw pictures from your wedding on The Mansion's website! They are so freaking cute!