Now you can get one of those floating baby counters. LOL. I'm excited for you. You will have to let me know what it is as soon as you find out. Let's get together soon. XOXO Ashley
It's been a while. It's Aymee Raymond by the way. It's so good to see you and read a little about what's going on. Congrats on the baby. I have two now if you can believe it. How are you, how's your cute mom? I'd love to hear from you, my blog is daveandaymee.blogspot.com and email: aymeeray48@yahoo.com
I met Wade through his twin sister Heather. We dated for two years before we got married August 2007! Wade works at Down Under Construction for his dad & I work at Douglas Distributing. We have a weimaraner dog named Duke & a pomeranian name Louis! In December 2009 we added a little boy named Nixson into the craziness.
10 comments:
Heather I am so excited for you two. You will love being a mommy. Its so much fun! Hooray! I'm so happy for you guys.
Oh my gosh!! Congrats that is super exciting.
I am so excited for you!!! Now when do we get to go shopping?
WHAT!?! Congratulations you two!!! That's so very exciting! Keep your blog updated with pix and when you find out what your having! :)
Take care!
Congrats!
That is awesome! I can't wait to see your little one! Hope youre feeling okay?!
OH MY GOSH! How exciting. I am so happy for you. CONGRATULATIONS.
Now you can get one of those floating baby counters. LOL. I'm excited for you. You will have to let me know what it is as soon as you find out. Let's get together soon. XOXO Ashley
yay! so do you still think it's a boy? Let's have boys together.
Hez!
It's been a while. It's Aymee Raymond by the way. It's so good to see you and read a little about what's going on. Congrats on the baby. I have two now if you can believe it. How are you, how's your cute mom? I'd love to hear from you, my blog is
daveandaymee.blogspot.com and email:
aymeeray48@yahoo.com
Post a Comment