All bundled up and ready to go home!
The proud grandparents
The proud daddy!
Aunt Heather and Aunt Anna
Grandma Pearl so excited
Uncle Jeff
We are so excited to finally have him here!
Yes Nixon is finally here! Here got here 12-1-09 at 5:16pm 7lbs 4oz. I guess I will give you my version of the birth story. I was having contractions all Monday but they were not close enough to go to the hospital! Yeah that was really fun. So about midnight they started getting closer together finally close enough around 4am I woke up Wade and off we went. We got all checked in & I was dilated to a 3 that was it! But they let me stay thank goodness. finally around ten o clock they checked me and I was dilated to a 5 yes making progress! I got my epidural and yes everyone needs one of those it made me so happy, I just fell asleep. Around One thirty they checked me again and yes I was at a nine. Wahoo! I thought I was almost there. Wrong. He was trying to come out face up and no matter how hard I pushed he would not turn he was getting stuck in there. So finally right before five the doctor shows up turns him and not too soon after that Nixson was born!
9 comments:
He's so cute. I can't wait to come and see him. Let me know if you want me to bring you food or anything else that you might need. :) Congrats!!
Congratulations! He is so handsome.
Congrats! He is so cute! I told you labor wasn't that bad...if you get an epidural! Your mom was so proud when she told me about it! Enjoy every minute cause they grow so fast!
Congratulations. He is so sweet.
Congrats!!
Its soo fun seeing pictures!! You are going to be such a good mom. Very cute family!
Heather- this is Cynthia Mann (Cindy Smith from elementary school) I found your blog through Marie. You have such a cute little family! Congratulations on the new little boy, and good luck with all the craziness of a new baby in the house! (my blog is private, if you want an invite let me know at cindyspence.cm@gmail.com)
Heather!! I am so happy everything went well! He is seriously perfect! I love him!!! Miss you!
Yay!! I am so happy for you guys!! How are you doing? How are things going? So HAPPY for you guys!!! He is seriously SO CUTE!! {I love all my !!!!!=)} You asked if I made our Christmas Card.....yes I did. I love photoshop elements!! I have totally switched to digital scrapbooking, LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment