I love his little jeans!! They are nicer than mine!
I LOVE this! Thanks grandmas for the cute onesie!
Me and Ashers!
The best cupcakes ever!
Finally the room is done being painted!
I still am really bad at updating this! Sorry! Well here are pictures of the shower Heather threw for me! It was a cute pirate theme! She did such a good job!
His room is so handsome, I should say instead of cute. lol. It looks like you got a lot of great stuff now he needs to hurry and get here so we all can see him.
I met Wade through his twin sister Heather. We dated for two years before we got married August 2007! Wade works at Down Under Construction for his dad & I work at Douglas Distributing. We have a weimaraner dog named Duke & a pomeranian name Louis! In December 2009 we added a little boy named Nixson into the craziness.
3 comments:
Good job on the update! SO PROUD!
His room is so handsome, I should say instead of cute. lol. It looks like you got a lot of great stuff now he needs to hurry and get here so we all can see him.
Your shower looks so cute! Looks like you got lots of cute stuff and you're all ready! Can't wait to see him! Good luck girl!
P.S. Love the skull stuff from Heather!
Post a Comment