I forgot to post this Wade bought a 1980 CJ5 Jeep about a month ago. Yes it needs a lot of work and I don't know what we are going to do with it when it is done. Maybe we will go down to Moab. Who knows.
I'm going to have to make sure my husband doesn't see this post. He just sold his CJ and regrets every minute of doing so. When you get it fixed you should come down with all of us and go to Moab. We go all the time and stay in our friends cabin.
I met Wade through his twin sister Heather. We dated for two years before we got married August 2007! Wade works at Down Under Construction for his dad & I work at Douglas Distributing. We have a weimaraner dog named Duke & a pomeranian name Louis! In December 2009 we added a little boy named Nixson into the craziness.
1 comment:
I'm going to have to make sure my husband doesn't see this post. He just sold his CJ and regrets every minute of doing so. When you get it fixed you should come down with all of us and go to Moab. We go all the time and stay in our friends cabin.
Post a Comment