I thought you cut it when I saw you Thursday...but I'm dumb and wasn't sure! But it's super cute! Our little Heather always does a great job! GO Heather and Heather! ;)
dude i saw that! thats crazy your hubby was there! i love the hair, looks like this time the purple worked out for ya, that happens i guess when its done by a pro and not... well me!
I met Wade through his twin sister Heather. We dated for two years before we got married August 2007! Wade works at Down Under Construction for his dad & I work at Douglas Distributing. We have a weimaraner dog named Duke & a pomeranian name Louis! In December 2009 we added a little boy named Nixson into the craziness.
8 comments:
So CUTE! I LOVE it!
Cute! So funny I just relized I have the same background as you so i'm changing mine!!!! We must have good taste!!
That looks really pretty on you!!! You have always had such pretty hair!!!
I love it. Now if she can get her hands on your hubby's hair. Hehe...
When are we hanging out. I miss you.
I thought you cut it when I saw you Thursday...but I'm dumb and wasn't sure! But it's super cute! Our little Heather always does a great job! GO Heather and Heather! ;)
Oh, and I LOVE the purple!
dude i saw that! thats crazy your hubby was there! i love the hair, looks like this time the purple worked out for ya, that happens i guess when its done by a pro and not... well me!
I loved your new hair cut! So cute :) Saturday was a lot of fun. We need to get the puppies together for a play date soon.
Hey Wade... Saw you on TV the other Day.
Post a Comment