Thursday, March 12, 2009

Wade's new do....




Yes I know if you can't tell Wade has a temporary mullet. SICK!! I was so excited to day when Wade told me he was going to get his haircut he walked in I was so excited then he took the elastic out shook out the ugliness!!! EW! I really hope it is just for right now or I will just die!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that is so ugly!YUCK! He is crazy.

Alicia of style by girl. said...

If my husband did that, I would cut it in his sleep Ha-ha.

Becky & Jaxon said...

Yicks! I agree with Alicia.....

Heidi said...

This is something my husband would do. If he ever came home like this he would be sleeping on the couch until he got it cut. I am soooooo SORRY Heather that you have to look at that all day.

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! But I will not be showing Phil he would have to copy. He has tried a few ugly dos in the past including the mustache! I almost died.

Brooke Baker said...

oh God, that was awful. Thank goodness it's gone!

Chelsea said...

Heather! I can't believe he did that! Hey I just saw your message about your new puppy. He is so cute! I think it is time for a play date :)