Times Square we stayed right by this. We could see it out our window!
Yummy fondue...
This is the best hot chocolate I have ever had it was at Max Brenner's.
This is the yummy food at Toloache.
This was a really good Mexican restaurant called Toloache.
This is also at Alice's tea the tea pot is adorable!
Alice's Tea this is the cute table we sat at I loved it!
The most expensive restaurant ever
The best cupcakes ever from Crumbs
Me & Bobbie
The Reese's at the Reese's store!
At the statue of Liberty
The Statue of Liberty. Duh.
This is at Rock of Ages!
We had to pay this guy $3 to get our picture with him!
The boys at Gracie's
The Heather Reese's at Gracie's
The girls at Gracie's

Bree, me & Brooke at Nik's Birthday


Me and Burt at Nik's birthday party.

I like to touch her bum!


Me, Lanie, & Elise having a party because Elise is home from New York.
Duke holding the remote!
Bree, me & Brooke at Nik's Birthday
Me and Burt at Nik's birthday party.
I like to touch her bum!
This is Dustin's families place where we stayed in St George.
Me, Ana, & Chelsea boating in St George.
Me, Lanie, & Elise having a party because Elise is home from New York.
Yes it is true I am the worst blogger ever! So this update is going to be a big one! Me and Wade and some of his friends went to St George to celebrate our Birthdays. It was really fun we went boating and spent the night out at Dustin's property. It was really fun! We have been hanging out with our dogs and our friends a lot. I just barely got back from New York it was so much fun. I have never walked so much in my life! The shopping and the food was the best. The weather is crazy out there rain one minute gone the next. It was soo hot I would walk out side and feel like I was melting! We went to Wicked and to Rock of Ages I recommend both very good! It was good to come home and not be stuck in traffic for hours I like living in Utah.
3 comments:
Hey Heather. I didn't know you still see lanie, tell her hi for me. I love her. New York sounds fun, and St, George is always fun. You look so cute and I'm excited that you're pregnant. You should check out my blog so you can see my cute kids!
Looks like you had a great time in New York, I am so jealous I've always wanted to go there. I love your little belly it's soooo cute!!!
max brenners is the best huh? i need some more...mmmm
Post a Comment