Now if I can figure out how to put the ultra sound pictures up you can see him! My due date is still 11-27-09! Hopefully he can come a couple of days early!
I met Wade through his twin sister Heather. We dated for two years before we got married August 2007! Wade works at Down Under Construction for his dad & I work at Douglas Distributing. We have a weimaraner dog named Duke & a pomeranian name Louis! In December 2009 we added a little boy named Nixson into the craziness.
5 comments:
Congrats I hope all is going well.
i found your blog through alicia's! congrats on the baby! boys are seriously the best!!! I had my last one on christmas! It was super crazy!!
YAY! Congrats!!
That's awesome. I have always wanted a boy...maybe next time.
That is so exciting! Little boys are so cute!!! I am hoping for a boy next ;p I am so happy for you and Wade. We need to get together before I leave.
Post a Comment