
Me, Jessica and Wade at Kenny
Chesney.

The cute new parents Amanda and Tyson.

Me and Wade with
Oaklee.
Duke loves sitting on Wades lap.

Me and Lanie.


Hanging out by the fire

Matt and Lanie.

Wade at the camp fire.

The BIG belly bump.
Here are some new pictures! I guess I am only going to update once a month! We went to Hyrum for Wade's family reunion it was fun boating and just hanging out. Wade's cousin Tyson had their baby Oaklee she is a doll. I have been waiting for her to get here.
3 comments:
It's about time you update this. I want more belly pictures. LOL See you tomorrow for lunch. Miss You!!!
I agree, it is about time you updated your blog. I love the cute bump!!! Looks like you've been having a lot of fun.
Ha ha...I LOVE the picture of Duke sitting on Wade's lap. Too funny!
And you're such a cute preggo girl! I hope one day I'll look like you! :)
Post a Comment